Sunday, November 16, 2014

A Very Minne Date Night

This weekend Brax and I got to go out to a Grizzlies hockey game! (Big ups to Paige and Chels for giving us the tickets. My friends are the best.)  It was so much fun to go see a game and brought me back to my Minnesota roots--surprisingly, hockey isn't such a big deal in Iowa, which I think is a shame-- and Brax graciously came along. He actually knows more of the rules than I do, because you know I'm there just keeping my fingers crossed the whole time for a fight. ;)

Seems crazy to me that there can be a hockey game with this empty of an arena. 

We met Grizzbee, but didn't get a picture. :(
I did love that he rode around the rink on a four-wheeler, though.
Nothing seems more Minne than hockey and four-wheelers.


The Grizzlies lost, but we definitely won because we got to see some Pee-Wee hockey games during one of the intermissions. They were SO cute! Seriously, I think if they turned the Grizzlies into a team full of 5 or 6 year-olds, they would sell out their arena every night. I would make Braxton buy us season tickets!

I wish I had been able to capture all of the times that they just fell over each other trying to skate.
This will have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment