Sunday, November 30, 2014

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Maybe not outside--we've had sunny 60 degree days all weekend--but inside our apartment it's been looking like Christmas for weeks now. Brax and I figured that since we'll be heading out of town for Christmas early we'd better get all of our decorations up as soon as possible so we can enjoy them.


I love that our gigantic red wall is finally seasonally appropriate. For a few weeks at least. Haha. And I love that I finally have a place to use my two wooden deer that were a gift from my grandpa, Opa, a few years back. They're my absolute favorite part of the decorations.





After Thanksgiving in Idaho with all of the Excells, Steve, Kelli, and Kaisha came down to spend a couple of days with us. We went up to Temple Square to see all of the lights and really get into the Christmas spirit on the day after Thanksgiving, which just happens to be when and where Brax and I got engaged last year. It was fun to get to be there with my family last year for this: 


and to go back a year later with Braxton's family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment